- 1kg beef short rib on the bone
- ½ bottle of malbec wine
- 750ml of beef stock
- 1 bulb of garlic crushed
- 3 celery sticks
- 4 carrots
- 2 brown onions
- ½ bunch oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 12 pepper corn
- Sear the beef rib off in a pan and put to the side.
- Chop the onions, garlic, carrots, celery and oregano and add to a roasting dish with the wine and stock before adding the rib.
- Add the peppercorns and bay leaves along with salt to season.
- Cover the dish with double tin foil so as to steam and roast the rib, cook in the oven at 160°C for 4 hours.
- Serve with chimmichurri.
Our beef short rib is slow-cooked for 48 hours in a sous vide so we have adjusted the method to again suit a home cooking environment. Using the chimmichurri at the end to add more flavour.